Google has so many things with which to play! I created a calendar, clicked the option that said "make it public," but how do I know if it worked?
I also looked into Google Earth. That's really cool! Since I'm waiting for a new computer (& mine doesn't have very much memory), I need to make my way to a faster one so that I can fully appreciate it. I would like to try out the one where you can see how a neighborhood has changed over the years. It's amazing what Google can do nowadays!
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
if you post the link to your calendar and we click on it, we will be able to tell if it works. you can also check it by posting the link, signing out of your account and then clicking...if you can see then it is public!
ReplyDelete