Monday, July 6, 2009

Thing 11

I spent quite a while exploring Library Thing and even added the books-I'm-reading widget. As I checked out the Groups, I noticed that they were by topic within each category - which got me thinking. This is so much easier than the TLC listserv! I could read only those posts which interest me. I'm not knocking TLC; they have lots of timely info. This could save time, though.

After I added books to my have-read list, I discovered the mystery/thriller genre group. It gave me good insight to several books that I need to put on my must-read list!

1 comment:

  1. Dancing,
    I like your Widget from LibraryThing that you added to your blog. I didn't even realize the feature existed, so I already went to the site to play around with it. Now, I'm going to have to add one to my blog when I finish adding more books to my LibraryThing catalog!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete