OK, I'm officially annoyed. How do I get my Wordle into the blog? I tried VWB's suggestion above, and it didn't work. Wordle's FAQs say that you can't do it; you can print your creation, but that's it. Am I reading it wrong??
you can still do the screen capture...that treats it like a picture...you save it like a picture on your computer...and add it to your blog either thru the picture icon on the post box toolbar or the picture gadget in the layout part of the dashboard.
But just in the last few weeks, Wordle has added (under your wordle) a box with the html code. Copy that ...go to the post box...SWItCH from the Compose tab to the Edit html tab and past the code.
when you switch back and save you should be linked!
Maybe I'm getting to an older version of Wordle somehow. www.Wordle.net does not have an HTML box below the creation. I've never had much success on getting screenshots, but I'll keep trying.
Okay, I did a print screen and then cropped off the parts that were not part of the Wordle, saved it as a .jpg on my computer and then uploaded it in my blog. Click on the little picture icon when you are blogging and then just upload it. Be sure to give Wordle credit. I just said "Created by Wordle.com" Hope that helps.
OK, I'm officially annoyed. How do I get my Wordle into the blog? I tried VWB's suggestion above, and it didn't work. Wordle's FAQs say that you can't do it; you can print your creation, but that's it. Am I reading it wrong??
ReplyDeleteyou can still do the screen capture...that treats it like a picture...you save it like a picture on your computer...and add it to your blog either thru the picture icon on the post box toolbar or the picture gadget in the layout part of the dashboard.
ReplyDeleteBut just in the last few weeks, Wordle has added (under your wordle) a box with the html code. Copy that ...go to the post box...SWItCH from the Compose tab to the Edit html tab and past the code.
when you switch back and save you should be linked!
Maybe I'm getting to an older version of Wordle somehow. www.Wordle.net does not have an HTML box below the creation. I've never had much success on getting screenshots, but I'll keep trying.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I did a print screen and then cropped off the parts that were not part of the Wordle, saved it as a .jpg on my computer and then uploaded it in my blog. Click on the little picture icon when you are blogging and then just upload it. Be sure to give Wordle credit. I just said "Created by Wordle.com" Hope that helps.
ReplyDelete